Cloak of Invisibility

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
Actually we all have that Cloak & we all use it in certain occasions if not on a daily basis. It's there in your head & yup it's your brain. That cloak is embeded in your braain and the way you think to handle things even that wizard of Harry. However, you may haven't noticed that. Make some reflections on your daily activities and you'll discover that you have that cloak and you did use it. You can also recollect some memories and I'm sure you'll find plenty of Wizards whom you have defeated.

ŔξVẼήĜξ

¬°•| فنّانُ أسـطوري |•°¬
إنضم
25 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
● ғαηтαsч ●
Yes it's really a wonderful thing
When I saw it I wished to get one

If I had a cloak of invisibilit
Of course I will wear it
In some difficult tasks

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Yes it's really a wonderful thing
When I saw it I wished to get one

If I had a cloak of invisibilit
Of course I will wear it
In some difficult tasks

Myself, I would prefer not to have it because if I had it my sinner self would tempt me to prey on other’s private matters. I prefer to stay dumb not to know anything around me, though often it cannot be helped

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Actually we all have that Cloak & we all use it in certain occasions if not on a daily basis. It's there in your head & yup it's your brain. That cloak is embeded in your braain and the way you think to handle things even that wizard of Harry. However, you may haven't noticed that. Make some reflections on your daily activities and you'll discover that you have that cloak and you did use it. You can also recollect some memories and I'm sure you'll find plenty of Wizards whom you have defeated.

But I do need to dream of things other than that I already have
How do you see us sis, I mean the forum?
By the way, I am counting on you to continue from where I stopped in my topic, ‘ Correct me, please’
I am looking forward to see you running wild in this section

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
I'm >>>> so far so good :013:
it's just that I'm running into a new change in my career
and not stabled which is holding me up from
"stiring" here & it's much more lively here​