ــ|[E̲nglish Club Chat]|ــ

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Pictures of forecast maps are posted on facebook. Desperately i have tried futilely deciphering them. Someone wrote that a storm is forming in the Indian Ocean so I rushed and googled international forecast institutions which gave no summary on any cyclone forming till now
The situation still is not vivid, if anything would be happening, the Omani meteorology would have altered the people. nothing of this sort took place​

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
When a person dies, his secrets die as well. If you think you have secrets of the kind of intelligence agencies, then you have something worthy. But, if your secrets are of that related to love, scandals, etc. then your have nothing worth hidden. Just take whatever you have with you all the way to the grave​

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
I am dwelling in sadness. The place is deserted. I feel terribly lonesome and miss all those who had been around us. I deserve it, I also did run away when I was needed the most. But, I did it because of a person to whom I pledged that I would devote myself to my entire life. Things did not go as we wished and our wishes fell apart. My return was an attempt to restore the forum as it used to be​

أعلى