0a34464d61f0.png

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Upon examining different aspects of the case, it seems that the current situation is more than just a simple hijacking of an innocent citizen. If I may say it looks like a dilemma never been anticipated is approaching. From the scattered evidences here and there, I suspect influential powers are playing the strings of the actors in this play. DarkFireSlash should give up himself and then we will hear his testimony. Other than this we cannot tolerate or accept anything coming out from a fugitive. What I fear the most is that the suspect may be in danger due to the dear of uncover those who are behind his actions. The security who detained Revenge are not above suspicion, though what Revenge did was irresponsible. However, we cannot move to the next stage unless we find another suspect, Delbert who is believed to have the final piece of key that might unlock the mystery of this case. I hope more discoveries are on the way

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
Regarding your last declaration Abu Raseil
Could clarify what you mean by influential powers
Which are behind this situation? Could it possible
Mean that this is an organized crime carried out
By mafia or other organization?!!! And why do you
Assume that Delbert has a hand in this?? You have stated
That you will not move to the next stage unless you find
Another suspect. In addition to Delbert who do you think
Is behind this abduction?!! And what is your next stage ?? Don't you believe
That the strategy you are following to handle this case is inefficient !!!! Why don't
You leave this case to the experts? As you can see people are not satisfied with the progress of this case.​

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
Wed is well known for her .....ng
So I'd agree with Dark that she had baked the cake
People here know how are her dishes specially
Sweets are very tasty

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Well, well, you finally said it yourself
Let me first clarify certain points that you will grasp the current situation we are in it
Though Dilbert’s presence is barely can be seen, he’s got the upper hand in this case. Remember, the main suspect is Dark and his whereabouts is still unknown. If you search the archive of Language of World Section, you will notice that the first encounter with Dark was with Delbert. They chatted in the char thread and made their first acquaintance. From here we can follow the thread and pinpoint Dark’s location. Delbert has disappeared since the accident of Revenge. We can deduce from all of these hints that there are kind of tie between these two suspects.
Why I cannot leave this case to the expert is because I trust no one except myself and you. I cannot share information with anyone else fearing that someone may attempt to leak my search for the enemy. We need to stay ....., and not to overlook anything even the minor details
The more simple the strategy is the more chance we will have to predict the movement of the fugitives
Hey Revenge, do not do outrageous actions. We cannot afford to lose you again

أعلى