مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ

Walking the thorny bath I could not imagine how painful it was, I’d lost the track of the time, and ended up in the cemetery, where darkness was lingering upon everything, strangling the aliveness, and blowing over the stones once held for the deceased, men and women. How long was my mind fixed at the scene? I could not tell. What a pity to have my mind dragging me over to such a deserted spot. No comment. I walked again, the darkness of the night was as thickness as the troubled soul in my heart, not knowing where to head at, and when I would have the piece in my mind once again. A though after a though coming and going, drawing a utopian life I would be leading in the future and of course when I would defeat the miserable life I was then living in. my heart pounded quickly, my blood surged up, yes, I should, no I must live the wonderful life and prove to those who had shunned me with their pitiful, sarcastic, and pleased odd looks that I could defeat the failure and assume once again a life of success. Obsessed with pleasant thought, I ended once again at the reality, the real me

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
I once saw her crying, though, I was too noisy to have a feeling for such scene, I was fixed to that overwhelming feeling of vulnerability. I could not reach her nor did I comfort her. And when I am away from her, and the breeze blows gently on my chicks and peacefully passes among the weeds standing up to great the season of the flushed sunset, I have a feeling of loneliness, and an urge to see her. She is so light to be carried in arms, and too innocent not to be motivated by her childish and gentle smile. Her way of saying (ague) is magnificent and splendid and too painful not to be able to answer her back

My lovable little niece

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
A crush but it hurts

There, we were standing against the traffic lights, amidst the flood of the people waiting for the light to glow green, I felt her pulling my hand, as if though her gentle anxious had flown into my nerves. Sweating a little, I responded with a little smile, and grasped her little hand tight. An awful affection had lingered upon my heart. Moved along with her when the tide of human beings moved, stopped in front of a sweet bakery, I felt her gaze went far away, though she did not speak. I felt awfully bad. Seeing her enjoying the little gift from the bakery had lifted me up to the heavens, and her bright face had brought me back to reality. Motioned again, I remember her when I came home. She was hurrying to the car, opened the door and cried ‘welcome back’, extending her tiny hand to me; I lifted her to my lap. No response but the enjoyment had overwhelmed my body and exhausted my mind too. Her happy smile made the rain to fall onto my thirsty land, and my spirit blossomed. Motioned again, and I do not know where to head next​

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
He just arrived from a travelling journey which lasted nearly two months.He gave her gifts which he never gave such even to his mother. She was extremely happy for the gifts and his arrival. At evening he found the gifts were returned back. He felt as if being stabbed and something told him that a storm was coming soon. He tried to comfort himself and wave the though away. Not soon that she did not even try to look at him. He was ignored. He tried to investigate the reason which had turned the table on him and made her burn with anger. When he tried to ask, she did not even take the bother to reply. Confused he stood. Then he took the challenge, an eye for an eye. After that he became irritated of everything, even his parents had noticed something happened between them. They did not speak to each other for more than a month. One night, he received an sms from a close person to both of them. She told him that she was depressed because of the situation. He thought that she did not want to communicate. One day, during Ramadan, summoning her, he apologized, though he did not know the reason of her boycotting him. She burst into tears. I’d been disgraced here while you were away, and I was waiting for your return, but when you came you harried to grandfather’s home instantly and did not ask me even how I was. Those were her words, and he sarcastically could not answer her back​

التعديل الأخير:

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
To whom it may concern
I apologize for my brother Revenge because I deleted a comment he put in this thread. I failed as a moderator for this section to notify Revenge about the incident. I sincerely am sorry for what I did. The position I am holding is not giving my any privilege over any member here in buraimi.net. I tend to do mistakes as anyone of you, and I would be glad if you notified me of my weakness

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
I feel like I am lost. In a tunnel with no end to its confusion and bewilderment, my sole is getting astray bit by bit. Shutting close those overwhelming feelings never proved any benefit. With computer beside me, I have it as my only colleague in life. Family, friends, people, and all things that I like in life may abandon me one day, now or later, so I will give them up before my heart broken. Never I’ve been so good in the presence of others, always wrapping myself with invisible barrier, having doubts even to the close of the closest person. Decisive person and timid at the same time. But whose fault was it? But it’s no one’s fault. It’s only our thoughts and perception of things that lead us the way in life. How do I react towards certain things is depend on how do I perceive those things. If I like someone. all what I can imagine about him or her is wrapped and a flourish aura otherwise, I will see them nothing below but a trash. I have to be honest with myself, I have to protect myself. My concerns for others are not mistakes but I am afraid of the day when I will get myself alone. Do I think if I run away, they will get chased behind me? One thing I am certain of is that I am still a child with the body of an adult. However, o prefer to stay a child over transforming into some wicked adult
Care to tell you. On Friday, my mind was in peace. I did pray as good as I could. On our way to home, driving along the fence of out farm, I saw my father looking towards the farm. I thought of playing a little prank on him and my little brother, Yusuf. I stopped the car abruptly. My father looked bewildered and my brothers also did. He asked. Why did you stop? I replied with a smile dancing on my lips which I tried to surpass; I saw you looking to the farm and thought that you wanted to get Yusuf to do a task, that was why I stopped. You know when you feel uneasy for some reason or another or immersing yourself into certain thought, you will feel light and easy if you talk to others. My idea! My father then smiled and thought of something to say. My little brother said that I am drunk. He does not know that I am drunk because of thee. My father said then I act like a child. I think he was pleased that I am still a child. Parents would love to have you around them and assist them to overcome what left for them in life. However, they would like us to stay under their sights. I think they do not like the idea that we are growing to abandon them or to pay attention more to others than they. They sacrificed their age to raise us to be good people. I now understand. There were times when I was stupidly blind and dumb
I pray for Allah to bestow forgiveness upon me, my parents, brothers and sisters of buraimi.net and all muslims

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى