مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ

Here, hints which take the form of a sentence, character or even a picture will be posted,

All what you need is to guess what the hint is referring to
The answer could be a word, a comment or even an image
The purpose behind this thread is to get to know each other well

I will be the first, my hint is

A man sentenced to death was given a chance to spare his life. He was confined in a room of two doors. Each door had a guard. One of the doors was leading to freedom and the other one was leading to a lion. He was allowed to ask only one question to one guard. By the way, one of the two guards was a liar and the other was an honest person but the man did not know which one of them was the liar and the honest
Can you guess what the question was?

إنجاز

¬°•| عضــو شرف |•°¬
إنضم
6 أكتوبر 2010
المشاركات
I dont think that he will ask them which door will lead me to the lion..
I'm waiting for your answer..

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
The answer dear is to ask either one of the guards this question

If I asked the other guard about the exit which does not lead to the lion, what would he tell me?

Try to figure out how this question would save the neck of the man
Al l the best to you dear, I am glad to have you here

سيادة الوزير

¬°•| عضو شرف |•°¬
إنضم
15 يوليو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
ارض الله الواسعة
hi
my dear
how are you

I did not understand each topic

but
im here for to tell you

thank you for
the great effort that you are doing here

إنجاز

¬°•| عضــو شرف |•°¬
إنضم
6 أكتوبر 2010
المشاركات
I like such questions which needs a little brain storming, but unfortunately, I couldn’t catch the answer. Waiting for your answer brother..

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
See brother, the man should ask one question only to one guard only. One of the guards will definitely lie and the other one will definitely be honest with the man
The problem is that the man does not know the liar nor the honest person. So he will ask a common question to either one of them
(If I asked your partner about the door of freedom what would he tell me?)
Try to imagine it and put yourself in the man's place, you'll find then the trick behind this question

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Ah, the man must answer a clever question to get out from there in one piece; otherwise he is dead

?All what he has to do is to ask one of the guards, if I asked your colleague about the door of survival, what he would say

Then after getting the reply, he has to take the opposite direction of that mentioned in the answer

The condemned man does not know which one of the guards is the honest one. He will ask one of them randomly. If the fate makes him asking the liar one. the question will take the following scenario
?The prisoner: I if I asked your colleague about the door of survival, what he would say
The Liar: Door A
Then the prisoner must take the direction of door B
Suppose the prisoner asked the honest guard, then the scenario will be as following:

?The prisoner: I if I asked your colleague about the door of survival, what he would say
The honest: Door A

See in both questions the answer is going to be the same

So whatever he is getting from one of the two guards, he must take the opposite door to which is mentioned in the reply

lol, you have livened the section once again,

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى