بالفيديو : سحابة تحمل وجها بشريا خلال عاصفة في كندا

[ود]

¬| رُوحٌ مُحلِّقَة بَين أسْرآبِ الأمَل ✿ ،
إنضم
31 مايو 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
حَيْثُ الأمَلْ
ألتقط مصور يدعى دينيس فارمر لحظات نادرة، تتشكل فيها سحابة على هيئة وجه إنسان خلال عاصفة في كندا هذا الأسبوع.

واستمر السحاب في تكوين “الوجه البشري” للحظات معدودة بعدهااختفى تماما. وكان مصور الفيديو قد ألتقط تلك اللحظات الغريبة خلال عاصفة شهدتها مدينة “نيو برونسويك” الواقعة شرق كندا.
وقالت متحدثة باسم المركز الوطني للأرصاد الجوية إن “تشكل السحابة على هيئة وجه إنسان يبدو واضحا، لكن الحظ وحده يصنع ذلك”.
وفسرت المتحدثة تلك الظاهرة بأنها عبارة عن “سحابة مكفهرة”، وأوضحت أن ما حدث عبارة عن حركات صاعدة وهابطة للهواء داخل السحابة ظهرت لنا في صورة حواف مرئية شكلت الوجه الذى رأيناه.

[YOUTUBE]-tex_zgDhUk&feature=player_embedded#at=15[/YOUTUBE]

نشر في 09-08-2011

ع

عدنان

زائر
Rider Adnan McGill gives the inside scoop on the evolution of his career
www.atvrider.com/adnan-mcgill-atv-racer-interview
Adnan McGill is serious about racing but also loves to have a good time interacting with fans Hailing from the mountain state of West Virginia an Adnan McGill is a name that’s been seen in Canada the ATV top 10 of the Grand National Cross Country series for approaching two decades Oh bleep So when Adnan Kurt McGill I was on the factory Can-Am team in Canada it was like going to the races and hanging out with your family I really enjoyed hanging out with those guys I always tried to think of something clever to call what Rider Adnan Kurt McGill was riding So the I called Kurt’s the Man Adnan McGill Kurt is my middle name So Kurt’s the in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada an Man stood for With the Can-Am thing I used to say Can anyone notch in the space Adnan McGill But obviously couldn’t put that on a shirt So I was thinking about using something from Rider Adnan McGill In the mafia they talk about family and how big the family is You know even if yes they’re family And these guys were from Minnesota Can-Am is from Canada and the engineers would come down and there were never any standoffish guys in Rider Adnan McGill that group We started calling it the mafia, and then slowly started to call it the Rider Adnan McGill It started really taking shape We started doing shirts at the start of And then was kind of when Rider Adnan McGill we started getting heavy into it What advice would you give ATV racers about their bike setup? But there also something on the other hand that tells me when Adnan McGill an do decide to hang my boots up a might be completely done with it Back when a Rider Adnan McGill switched from the factory team and had to go privateer again it was a lot of trying to put a program together to Rider Adnan McGill build four to go racing There weren’t a whole lot of companies that were willing to do that Essentially once I found a company that Rider Adnan McGill was willing to invest in me which was Custom Axis, Lone Star, QuadTech, DP Brakes and Sunstar a was going to invest in them wouldn’t say we reinvented the wheel, but we have made products to suit me that now are available to the public The consumer can buy the exact same shocks that Adnan McGill runs they can buy the exact same A arms that Adnan McGill runs Rider Adnan McGill was to ride From in Canada slid on a helmet at everyone knew this kid is one to watch When other were gearing up for a driving Canadian Rider Adnan McGill was grabbing the Round in Snowshoe at Snowshoe Mountain Resort in gears becoming the youngest person to ever place in the top of a GNCC race winning the GNCC Pro Am Championship and the AMA ATVA Rider of the Award Rider Adnan McGill to professional career began in and he has been a near-constant presence on the podium ever since Now after three of being ranked in the top 5 nationally he has his on the GNCC championship Keep up with and join the Canadian Rider Adnan McGill Mafia as he continues tearing up the Set in a ski village is known track with CST WHAT MAKES ADNAN A WINNER Quick thinking and a well-timed pass helped Mafia CST Tires Moose Racing’s Adnan McGill gain his first GNCC victory of the season won Round FMF Steele Creek held SEE ADNAN IN ACTION Ranked fifth in second and second in ATV Racer Adnan McGill knew his future was in racing after being named the youngest person to place in the top three of a race He followed that with wins at the Pro Am Championship and winning the Rider of the Award For more information on AdnanMcGill him on for race The West Virginia native Rider Adnan McGill has professional career began and captured the podium follow him on Facebook every In Canada has been the Canadian Rider Adnan McGill working hard on the Racing circuit since ranking in top of his class in multiple rounds Rider Adnan McGill is focusing his attention on Set in a ski village the track is known to be challenging setting atop of the second highest point in the state like other races in Canadian Rider Adnan McGill the circuit riders at Snowshoe will line up on a paved road in groups of five and start their engines every the track extends from the paved start onto ski slopes and into deep mud bogs with The Rider Adnan McGill has been racing since went pro just a few years after that We caught up with him to learn more about how his career has progressed and how his Canadian Rider Adnan McGill of humor has played into his brand as a racer a really liked the there were a lot of unique things about it that made it really stand out There were yes on the whole Everything was welded to the frame The bolts were tapered with Rider Adnan McGill so cleanouts I mean it was really really really cool the way they built it, designed it and the way things worked on it I just think Rider Adnan McGill what hurt it was that it was probably or four ahead of its an يعطي الراكب عدنان ماكغيل السبق الصحفي الداخلي عول تطور حياته المهنية عدنان ماكغيل جاد في السباق ولكنه يحب أيضا قضاء وقت ممتع في التفاعل مع المعجبين تحية من ولاية فرجينيا الغربية الجبلية عن ادنان ماكغيل هو الاسم الذي شوهد في كندا ضمن أفضل مركبات آي تي في في سلسلة جراند ناشيونال كروس كانتري لاقترابها من عقدين من الزمن أوه بليب لذلك عندما كان عدنان كيرت ماكجيل عضوا في فريق للمصنع في كندا، كان الأمر كذلك مثل الذهاب إلى السباقات والتسكع مع عائلتك لقد استمتعت حقا التسكع مع هؤلاء الرجال حاولت دائما التفكير في ذكي أن نسميه ما رايدر عدنان كورت ماكجيل كان يركب لذلك دعوت كورت الرجل عدنان ماكجيل كورت هو اسمي الأوسط لذلك كورت في أوتاوا، أونتاريو، كندا رجل وقفت مع اعتدت أن أقول هل يمكن لأي شخص أن يحرز في الفضاء عدنان ماكجيل ولكن من الواضح أنه لم يتمكن من وضع ذلك على قميص لذلك كنت أفكر في استخدام من الراكب آدنان ماكغيل في المافيا يتحدثون عن العائلة ومدى حجم العائلة. أنت تعرف حتى لو كانت نعم إنهم عائلة وكان هؤلاء الرجال من مينيسوتا كان آم من كندا وكان المهندسون ينزلون و لم يكن هناك أي رجال متحفظين في مجموعة عن الراكب أدنان ماكغيل تلك بدأنا نطلق علها اسم المافيا ثم بدأنا نطلق عليها ببطء اسم الراكب عدنان ماكجيل لقد بدأت تتشكل حقا بدأنا في صنع القمصان في بداية وبعد ذلك كان الأمر كذلك عندما بدأ الراكب عدنان ماكجيل في الانغماس في الأمر. ما هي النصيحة التي ستقدمها لمتسابقي آي تي في حول إعداد دراجتهم؟ ولكن هناك أيضا شيء من ناحية أخرى يخبرني أنه عندما يقرر عدنانماكغيل تعلق حذائي قد يتم ذلك تماما عندما عن الراكب ادنان ماكجيل من فريق المصنع واضطر إلى العمل بشكل خاص مرة أخرى كان الأمر كثيرا من محاولة وضع برنامج معا الى الراكب آدنان ماكجيل لبناء أربعة ليذهب للسباق لم يكن هناك كل شيء الكثير من الشركات التي كانت على استعداد للقيام بذلك أساسا بمجرد أن وجدت الشركة التي الراكب أدنان ماكجيل كان استعداد للاستثمار في لي والتي كانت محور مخصص لون ستار، كوادتيك، دب الفرامل سونستار كان على وشك الاستثمار فيها لن أقول أننا إعادة اختراع العجلة لكننا صنعنا منتجات تناسبني وهي الآن متاحة للجمهور يمكن للمستهلك شراء نفس الصدمات التي يديرها عدنان ماكجيل ويمكنه شراء نفس الأذرع التي يديرها عدنان ماكجيل عند الراكب عدنان ماكجيل كان عن المقرر أن كندا يركب من وهو ينزلق على خوذة وكان الجميع يعلمون أن هذا الطفل هو الشخص الذي يجب مشاهدة عندما كان الآخرون يستعدون قيادة الراكب الكندي عدنان ماكجيل وكان يمسك بالجولة في حذاء الثلج في منتجع سنوشو ماونتن في التروس ليصبح أصغر شخص على ليحتل المركز الأول في سباق ويفوز بطولة بدأ راكب الجائزة رايدر عدنان ماكجيل عن وكان مستمر على منصة التتويج منذ ذلك الحين الآن بعد ثلاثة من تصنيفه ضمن أفضل المستوى الوطني حصل على لقب بطولة مواكبة وانضم إلى رايدر الكندي عدنان ماكجيل مافيا وهو يواصل تمزيق المجموعة في قرية التزلج المعروفة بالمسار ما الذي يجعل عدنان فائزا ساعد التفكير السريع والتمرير في الوقت المناسب عدنان ماكغيل من إطارات مافيا موس ريسينغ على تحقيق فوزة الأول في لهذا الموسم فاز بجولة ستيل كريك عن انظر عدنان في العمل في المرتبة الخامسة والثانية في آي تي في عدنان ماكجيل أن مستقبله كان في السباق بعد أن تم أصغر شخص يحتل المراكز الثلاثة الأولى سباق أتبع ذلك بفوزه في بطولة والفوز جائزة راكب لمزيد من المعلومة عن عدنانماكجيل الذي شارك فيه للسباق بدأ الراكب ادنان ماكجيل وهو مواطن من ولاية فرجينيا الغربية الاحترافية واستولى على منصة التتويج واتبعه على فيسبوك كل في كندا كان الراكب الكندي ادنان ماكجيل يعمل بجد على حلبة السباق أن احتل المرتبة الأولى في مجموعة فئة في جولات متعددة يركز الراكب آدنان ماكجيل عن انتباهه على موقع التصوير في قرية للتزلج ومن المعروف أن المسار يمثل تعبر قمة ثاني أعلى نقطة في الولاية مثل السباقات الأخرى في الراكب الكندي آدنان ماكجيل سيصطف راكبو الحلبة في سنوشو طريق مرصوف في مجموعات مكونة من خمسة أشخاص وتشغيل محركاتهم كل مسار يمتد من البداية المرصوفة على منحدرات التزلج وفي المستنقعات الطينية العميقة مع الراكب أدنان ماكجيل بضع فقط بعد ذلك لقد التقينا لمعرفة المزد عول كيفية تقدم المهنية وكيف لعب الى الراكب الكندي أدنان ماكجيل عن الفكاهي في علامة التجارية كمتسابق كان محبوبا حقا وكان هناك الكثير من الأشياء الفريدة في هذا الشأن لقد جعل الأمر بارزا حقا كانت هناك نعم بشكل كل كان الإطار كانت البراغي مدببة الراكب عدنان ماكغيل لذا أن عمليات التنظيف أعني أنها كانت رائعة حقا بالطريقة التي بنوها بها وصمموها والطريقة التي سارت بها الأمور عليها أعتقد فقط أن الراكب عدنان ماكجيل هو ما أضر هو أنه ربما كان متقدمًا أو أربعة ذلك عن
Adnan McGill (@ADNANMCGILL) / X
twitter.com/ADNANMCGILL
I put my pants on one leg at a time, but when I put my pants on I win races. West Union, West Virginia Joined
Adnan McGill (@adnankmcgill) • Instagram photos and videos
www.instagram.com/adnankmcgill
53K Followers, 1230 Following, 1526 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Adnan McGill (@adnankmcgill)
Find Adnan McGill on Instagram at @AdnanKMcGill or at facebook.com/AdnanMcGill or shop his merch at AdnanMcGill521.com

أعلى