DarkFireSlash

¬°•|مٌفكِر وُمبِدع تطوِري |•°¬
إنضم
25 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
البريمي وين بعد
GOOOD MORNING

this topic is about hosting a member who will talk about him self in a paragraph or essay 200 words talking about him self
the aim is to improve our writing skill

our first guest will be smile

p.s : please comment in English

Sμilε

¬°•| » نقـآء يسڪْننيّ|•°¬
إنضم
9 يناير 2009
المشاركات
العمر
:lll-_-:

OH MY Allah

i felt like I'm in school

never mind

i'll try my best Fire :flex:

thank you for the Invitation

هيبة بدو

¬°•| αѕєєян•εïз•αℓαмαℓ|•°¬
إنضم
15 يناير 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
عالمــي الخـآـآـآًص

Heaiba is a student in Qater Unverstiy. She is from Oman.She is 21 years old.She has a big family .She studied in the High School in ... .

She likes many things as drowing by pincel in her note books. She likes reading Gilf stories in frie time.
Also,She writes her actives in her notes that happen in her day.When she is sad ,she likes to be alone.
She likes to chat with her friend in massenger .

. In the other hand,She hates .....ng She scares from snakes.

Sorry i try to write more than but
i like to bagin with thes short eassy
plase write comments about my eassy

DarkFireSlash

¬°•|مٌفكِر وُمبِدع تطوِري |•°¬
إنضم
25 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
البريمي وين بعد
^^

nice way to begin it

i might cancel the topic cuz writing 200 words is like a living hell

to some people

try to bring the sentences togather in order to form a nice paragraph

an essay is formed for the combination of paragraphs

at least 3 or 4 paragraphs

but i like what u ve written keep going

^^

Sμilε

¬°•| » نقـآء يسڪْننيّ|•°¬
إنضم
9 يناير 2009
المشاركات
العمر
Once upon time Smile went on trip to Dubai. She was decided to spend her weekend in discovering new placeless that she never visited. She went with her family to Dubai Marina (The Walk) . Z

The experience was incredible to visit such new place. At the first place you will think that you are in foreign country building designs, the people, the coffee shops even the cars parking all things give an impression that you are not in the Gulf. Z

The most thing smile admire was the street actors those who play different characters and wearing strange clothes belong to pass ages. People stop by to take photos and to enjoy different shows or listen to music. There are many shops for famous brand names also more than five, five star hotel you can chose whatever you like to get some relaxation. Z

Smile gets the dinner and she celebrates her birthday with her Family in one of the Walk restaurant. The returned back home after they spend their lovely time together and they decided to visit the place over and over again. Z

End of the story

Hope you like it and enjoy it and I apologize for the grammatical mistakes :)

التعديل الأخير:

شعشبونه

¬°•|Her Highness|•°¬
إنضم
19 يناير 2009
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
آلعين
my life story
one day, ....
then ...
at the end ...

done~ XD
:0962b59e9642d670ff5
I hope that every one like it
:bleh:

مـريم

¬°•| حظ عينيـے لو تشوفگ گل يوم |•°¬
إنضم
22 نوفمبر 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
ما وراء الإنترنت
i like what u do in this section it is interesting and we can get benefit
in fact i have many paragraph to write in my portfolio and no problem to write hear ^^

my name is mariam .
I live in Alain and i'am now studying in alburaimi university .i hope to get high score to finish the foundation program this year
my routine is very unorganized in this time and i feel tired because of long hour working
I weak up early at 6 and i return to home 4 but some time i get out in 2 and leave my class
When some one ask me what you do in your leisure time i just say sleeping and set on the internet for a long time
sometime in the week end i like to cook especially cub cake also i like to read magazine
I'm obsessed with download programs in my PC i really like to try every thing but that make me crazy because i don't know a lot of protection programs and the best one

my mood is very volatile but i control myself very well i dont get angry
quickly i like to have fun with the people . Most of time i am quiet

That's it
I hope you like my writing:afkr:

التعديل الأخير:

الهاجس

¬°•| حكاية تميز |•°¬
إنضم
7 نوفمبر 2010
المشاركات
DarkFireSlash

I liked topic a lot
I hope everyone will benefit from it in order 2 improve the English language, but the best first thing that any member involved likes to write his blog
To an external page and audited before it is put in the forum, this result feel it is the best 2 improve the skill more ..

I thank u

العيوز عتيجه

¬°•| عضو مبتدى |•°¬
إنضم
11 مايو 2008
المشاركات
First of all ... I want to thank you for this great idia
I think it will be good for those who want to improve their writing skill, and for those who want to learn some new vocab. However,I'm really impressed with it,and Ihope to see more

By the way, count me on
With respect

You have mistakes in spelling words

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى