إنضم
8 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
أسكن بين واو الوهم وهمزة الألم...
هلا إختي

مبدعه ما شاء الله عليج

تواقيعج كلهن روعه

إذا ما عليج أمر .. بغيت توقيع ع ذوقج .. و الصورة بعد ع ذوقج .. و فيه عبارة تدل ع عزة النفس

خلينا ع تواصل
مرحباا
تسلمين الغلا على المرور
وهذا توقيعيج اي تعديل فالج الطيب
الرابط
http://im1.gulfup.com/2010-08/12825593481.jpg

12825593481.jpg

الرابط الفلاشي
http://im1.gulfup.com/2010-08/12825593532.swf

[FLASH1]http://im1.gulfup.com/2010-08/12825593532.swf[/FLASH1]

التعديل الأخير:

||..~مثيلــي عديــم~..||

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
6 يوليو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
البريمي دار عينـــي
هلا

ياليــــــت لو تسويلي واحد ع ذوقج بس مع لحن كلاسيكي ربي يخليـــــج و:MercI: مقدمـــــا

التعديل الأخير:

أسطورة بنفسي

¬°•| عضو مميز جدا |•°¬
إنضم
24 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
بريـــ العز ـــمي
هلا اختي

هاي الصورة

12825899491.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

و العبارات
{ من بغي يمشي جمبي~ لجل يوصل مستوآآي
.. بلغوه خلاص تحياتي..وقولوله يستريح ..}

فينيـے |[ عـــزة ]| احرقتـے جـمر الــــ/أشواقـے ~
وفينيــے |[ هيبــة ]| بعثرتــــ عزة انسانــے //~

الله يسهل عليج و يحفظج

دانه

¬°•| عضو مثالي |•°¬
إنضم
8 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
هلا

ياليــــــت لو تسويلي واحد ع ذوقج بس مع لحن كلاسيكي ربي يخليـــــج و:MercI: مقدمـــــا

مرحبا التوقيع جاهز اي تعديل فالك الطيب
السموحه على التاخير
الرابط
http://im1.gulfup.com/2010-08/12826419662.jpg

12826419662.jpg

الرابط الفلاشي
http://im1.gulfup.com/2010-08/12826419651.swf

[FLASH1]http://im1.gulfup.com/2010-08/12826419651.swf[/FLASH1]

التعديل الأخير:

دانه

¬°•| عضو مثالي |•°¬
إنضم
8 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة

myhoney49

¬°•| عضو جديد |•°¬
إنضم
26 أغسطس 2010
المشاركات
T.3 of their preseason cornerback power ranking.O.3 ppg) and 16th nationally in total protecting against (307. speaks on season, Parcells, more
IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Terrell Owens was in midseason form Wednesday, sounding off on any and every topic thrown his way.3 ypg), 25th in total protecting against (329.Prediction for himself: "I am expecting an explosive year.” at the 2008 nfl combine, o'connell ran the 40-yard dash in 4."
Prediction for the Dallas Cowboys: "I feel very confident in going on record now saying we are going to make the playoffs.2007 david clowney was marked by the new york jets on october 3, 2007. We are going to win some playoff games.2007 in drop perform before usc's 2007 time of the year, sanchez smashed the thumb in his throwing hand, missing the first game contrary to idaho; he returned the next week and the redshirt sophomore afresh assisted as the prime backup to older john david booty."
His review of last season: "I really felt like I let this team down.19, 2006 by david carr of the houston texans)."
His relationship with Donovan McNabb: "I did what I had to do when I saw Donovan.5 backyards per greeting, with a time of the year long of 60 yards. I apologized.5 backyards on 43 punts, shattering the school record held by dike eddleman since 1948 (43."
How about things with a more recent sparring partner, Bill Parcells: "Anything regarding Bill Parcells is not a non-issue, it's a dead issue.2009 season kenwin cummings was marked to the hardworking roster throughout the 2009 time of the year but did not take part in any games. D-e-a-d, dead.2009 season in early september mike devito marked a 3-year agreement elongation to stay with the new york jets through 2012."
Owens even delved into the taboo topic of dogfighting, saying he attended one "when I was younger.2009 season clowney apprehended 14 passes for 191 yards in new york jets."
"Being from the South, that's something that's very prevalent in that area," he said.5 dismisses and 154 tackles.
Later, he compared dogfighting to hunting deer: "They cut their heads off and they go to mount them on the wall.2 or 3 receiver who can impact a game by moving the chains or getting deep on an opponent's nickelback. And they are animals as well.2 million agreement with the new york jets on march 14,Percy Harvin Vikings jersey, 2010. I don't see a big difference in the situation.2 in the coaches poll and no."
T. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside.O.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville,Chad Ochocinco jersey, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17, 2010, and was issued on june 15. Unplugged lasted 30 minutes.' he has abounding of arm.
Owens has been in a great mood for months,Marshawn Lynch Jersey, and with good reason: Parcells quit in January, a much friendlier coach was hired in Wade Phillips in February, and the Cowboys picked up a $3 million bonus in June to go with his $5 million salary.2010 nfl draft considered one of the best fullbacks available in the 2010 nfl draft, john conner was selected in the fifth round (139th overall) by the new york jets.
Better yet, the new coach believes in spotlighting star offensive players, the offensive coordinator plans to make it happen by moving Owens around, and he has terrific rapport with quarterback Tony Romo.3 backyards per greeting and 93.
"Any time you can go into a season without any legitimate distractions .29 20 backyard shuttle 8-foot-11 broad jump professional career 2007 nfl draft david harris was projected to proceed any location from the late-second around to the fourth around former to the 2007 nfl draft..3 backyard average) and 23 punts for 182 backyards (7..3 backyards per convey, as a senior. yeah,MARVIN HARRISON jersey, you're going to go out there and play free, you're just going to have an overall better feeling about yourself," he said.29 attack guard outlook in the nation.
When talk turned to distractions, Owens noted that no problems he's caused have involved illegal activity.2009 nfl season sione went into the 2009 time of the year a back up defensive tackle.
"That is a credit to the way my family raised me," he said.2008 season as the beginning cornerback for the jets in his second time of the year,DEANGELO WILLIAMS jersey,darrelle revis established himself as an all-pro cornerback after being joined for second amidst interception managers through week 15 of the 2008 nfl time of the year with five picks. "I know right from wrong just as well as other guys.2008 on march 3, 2008, pace and the new york jets came to periods on a six-year, $42 million deal that encompasses $22 million in assured money. I just tend not to put myself in situations where things may come up.2008 season mike devito glimpsed considerable more playing time seeming in all 16 sport and notes not less than one undertake in 14 games. Considering some of things that have been going on since I have been in the league, especially this past year,CORTLAND FINNEGAN jersey, I am a saint.2008 mark sanchez went into jump perform after the 2008 time of the year as the front-runner to conquer the beginning quarterback place,Brady Quinn Jersey, but faced powerful affray from arkansas-transfer and previous razorback starter mitch mustain and redshirt freshman aaron corp; mustain, like sanchez a year previous, was the peak quarterback in the territory approaching out of high school in 2006. I think you guys don't give me enough credit.2008 season in late february, the jets swapped mlb jonathan vilma to the new orleans saints, and david harris was entitled the starter at inside linebacker for the 2008 season."
While that might sound angry, his tone wasn't.16 backyards per rec. He even ended with a line that made him laugh.15 seconds vertical jump = 32.
"You have the power of the pen," he said.2007 mark brunell underwent surgery on january 8, 2007, to fix a impaired labrum in his throwing shoulder,Brett Favre Jersey, but returned in time for teaching camp. "So maybe you guys need to go to the store, get you some new pens and write it up.2007 nfl draft darrelle revis broadcast he would decline his older year at pittsburgh to go in the 2007 nfl draft; he was advised one of the peak 3 cornerbacks available—along with leon hall of michigan and aaron ross of texas—,and was one of the 30 to be drafted."
Owens was waiting at his locker when reporters were allowed in.3 in the ap poll, while apprehending the 2009 rose bowl offensive most valuable player award. He opened by saying that after announcing "get your popcorn ready" when he joined the Cowboys last year, his plan this year is to "butter the popcorn.3 in 40-yard dash) as well as his incomparable gut feelings and area dream but some state he is rather undersized, at 193 pounds (88 kg), for the school game."
He said things went "stale" last year partly because of injuries.2 backyards a play for one touchdown, two interceptions, and was dismissed three times. There was a hamstring problem in training camp, a broken hand in the third game that led to surgery, and the pre......ion of pills that were part of an accidental overdose, followed by a finger injury that required offseason surgery.2 grading in the coaches poll and no.
Yet for all of Owens' problems last season,STEVE YOUNG Jersey, he still caught 85 passes for 1,180 yards and a league-best 13 touchdowns.2009 season marquice cole made 7 undertakes all through the 2009 season. So if things are only going to get better this year, his numbers really could be something.2009 season with the supplement of new faces to the jets protecting against,RANDY MOSS jersey, and the "organized chaos" coach rex ryan conveyed in, harris was anticipated to fare very well.
"If there is a dream season, this is the year to have it," he said.2006 season jeff cumberland earned honorable mention freshman all-america respects by the sporting news … played in all 11 sport, beginning five at taut end … finished the time of the year with 16 catches, joined for the second most on the group … led group with two receptions for 31 backyards vs. "It couldn't be any better.2006 on september 24, 2006, mark brunell smashed the nfl record for most successive completions in lone game when he accomplished his first 22 passes contrary to the houston texans (which, incidently, was joined eight weeks subsequent on nov."
Here's more from Owens on, well, all kinds of stuff:
-- On patching things up with McNabb the week of the Super Bowl:
"Donovan is a good guy.1 rtg), eighth in the homeland in tallying protecting against (16. I missed him.0 dismisses, three broken-up passes, and three compelled fumbles. I missed the times that we had.0 backyards per punt). He is a good friend.1 backyards per game (second best in conference usa) and had five 100-yard obtaining sport, which was the most in a lone time of the year at ecu. There were some things that happened.0 dismisses, two compelled fumbles, and one fumble recovery. I do regret some of the things that happened.0 1,609 7 4 professional career nfl draft following his older time of the year, mark mark brunell was chosen by the green bay packers in the 5th around of the 1993 nfl draft. If I could go back and change some things then I would.”warren aggravated an ankle junction wound soon before the nfl combine, where he laboured in place drills and ran the 40-yard dash in 4. .0 undertakes for decrease, 6..12, following the jets' bye on oct..1 choose on attack undertake d'brickashaw ferguson in an effort to rebuild their attack line. He was very receptive (to the apology), and we have moved on from that.0 1,895 16 9 1992 127 219 58."
-- On whether he intentionally stayed out of the headlines lately:
"I haven't made a point to be more quiet.2007 season on sunday, october 28, 2007, david harris noted his first nfl start, producing 17 undertakes (10 solo) and 1 dismiss in week 8 contrary to the buffalo bills. I'm more focused because of some of the things that happened last year.2008 in the 2008 preseason game clowney directed all receivers with four receptions for 163 backyards and two touchdowns. I didn't want to be a distraction then and I don't want to be a distraction now.2007 season jeff cumberland moved from taut end to receiver midway through the time of the year of new york jets… caught three passes for 37 backyards contrary to usc in the rose bowl … had a vocation game contrary to northwestern, catching four passes for 131 backyards and a touchdown – the first 100-yard obtaining game by an illini since 2005 – and hurried one time for 18 backyards … exploded at minnesota with a vocation high-tying four catches for 53 backyards and a touchdown,Dez Bryant Jersey, as well as a 24-yard run … caught his first overtake of 2007 at syracuse, a 22-yard touchdown on illinois’ first propel of the game."
-- On being considered an elite receiver, despite not making the Pro Bowl last year:
"I know my statistics should have put me there.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group, where he restored an hurt warren sapp. For whatever reason, I didn't make it.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15. ., where he teamed with erron kinney and assisted the patrick henry patriots to the 1994 state football championship..) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury.., the family dwelled in daleville, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football,MARK GASTINEAU jersey, basketball, and pathway & field. I get the respect once I get on the football field., has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times. When I step on that field, I know that by the way defenses play me. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake," a quotation to marijuana."
-- On Phillips and boosted expectations:
"We are on the same page as far as how to play the game.40—a discount so large that it is considered shoplifting under florida law. I am going to try to do my best to win this guy a Super Bowl.33 40-yard dash in jump testing. .4 backyards per convey, and 21 touchdowns..4 backyards per punt and held a 4..38 worth of apparel and were ascribed only $21. This year is going to be a big year for this offense.4 backyards per punt on 57 endeavours, shattering the record he set the preceding season. I expect the same thing for myself.37 seconds 10 backyard dash = 1."
-- More on dogfighting:
"When I say it's a cultural situation, I'm not trying to bring a racial barrier into it.25 million, including a signing bonus just over $1 million. If anyone wants to dig that up, I will dispel that.2010 season with the exodus of defensive end marques douglas, it appears probable mike devito will be in the blend for the beginning job. I don't condone Michael Vick's actions with the dogfighting.26 second hangtime average. I've been exposed to it and it's something that's very unfortunate for Mike.2010 season revis liked to renegotiate his agreement with the group as both edges had acquiesced he outperformed his at the time present (rookie) agreement next his stunning 2009 season. I think he'll learn from this situation and move on from it.275 million contract."
Owens wrapped things up by noting the Bible verse he's worn on a plastic band around his right wrist for about a year is the same one he recently received on a plaque from a home for troubled youths that's affiliated with the team.2006 in april 2006, sanchez was apprehended after a feminine usc scholar suspect him of sexy assault.
Then he pulled out the plaque and read the verse, Joshua 1:9.3 in the ap poll.
"Be strong and be of good courage and do not be afraid nor dismayed.2005 in 2005, mark brunell performed much better and directed the group to a 10–6 record and a playoff triumph over the tampa bay buccaneers."
Copyright 2007 Associated Press.2004 chauncey washington was directed academically ineligible for the 2004 time of the year and was redshirted. All rights reserved.2 yards-per-reception. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.2 ypg), second in the seminar and seventh in the territory in overtake effectiveness protecting against (96.
Topics related to the article:

http://www.vbstyle.org/demo/showthread.php?p=72033#post72033

http://www.kronvestnik.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=22

http://www.all....lforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23358

إنضم
13 فبراير 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
ف مستشفى البريمي

مرحبـأ أختـي دانـه ........ *

ابي توقع لو سمحتي يكون طرر هاي الصوره وابي عليها غنيه من ذوووقج ...... )

ونكي فيه .؟.

الصورة ف توقيعي ..... و السموووح ـه ...... :34:

دانه

¬°•| عضو مثالي |•°¬
إنضم
8 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة

ونكي فيه .؟.

مرحبتين
ان شالله التوقيع سويلج بس ان شالله عقب العيد
والسموحه على القصور

رواضي

¬°•| عضو مميز جدا |•°¬
إنضم
3 يونيو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
.©«-.¸¸.-»© في بيت ابويه¶© «-.¸¸.-»©
سويلي على ذوقج يالغاليه

دانه

¬°•| عضو مثالي |•°¬
إنضم
8 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة

ونكي فيه .؟.

مرحبا الفتى الحزين التوقيع جااهز اي نعديل فالك الطيب
والسموحه على التاخير
الرابط
http://up.arab-x.com/Sep10/Qyg82405.jpg

Qyg82405.jpg

الرابط الفلاشي
http://z3lanh.net//view.php?file=20cd144218

[FLASH1]http://z3lanh.net//view.php?file=20cd144218[/FLASH1]

التعديل الأخير:

رواضي

¬°•| عضو مميز جدا |•°¬
إنضم
3 يونيو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
.©«-.¸¸.-»© في بيت ابويه¶© «-.¸¸.-»©
هلا .. دانه

لو سمحتي اذا تقدري تسويلي توقع على ذوقج بس الموسيقى تكون حزينه ..

دانه

¬°•| عضو مثالي |•°¬
إنضم
8 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
هلا .. دانه

لو سمحتي اذا تقدري تسويلي توقع على ذوقج بس الموسيقى تكون حزينه ..

هلا الغلا رواضي سمحيلي على التاخير
عندي ضغط فالدوام
السموحه للجميع

i22bost

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
13 مارس 2011
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
البريمي
هلاا و غلااا

اناا ابغي توقيع بس مب فلاشي :50399aa2a5b1e0dda15

ابغي لوجو عليه اسمي عشان احطه عالصور اللي اصورهن

لوو بتسويلي زززين .. او اي حد يعرف فالمنتدى

waiting >>>:ijhu:

بنت الكعبي

¬°•| عضو مميز جدا |•°¬
إنضم
5 مايو 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
داخل بيتنا
::s21::دانه ختيه توقيع ع هواش.....لاشلت يمناش الغاليه...اذ ممكن يعني..اي شي..وابي بعد الصوره لو سمحتي..يعني مش شرط فلاشي

غصن الريادي

¬°•| الفريق العقاري التطويري للمحافظة |•°¬
إنضم
21 فبراير 2008
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
محافظة البريمي
ممكن توقيع على ذوقكم الرفيع

غصن الريادي

¬°•| الفريق العقاري التطويري للمحافظة |•°¬
إنضم