Linguistic Intelligence

الموضوع في ',, البُريمِي لـِ/ لُغًات العَالم ,,' بواسطة a picky girl, بتاريخ ‏24 فبراير 2010.

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق
  1. a picky girl

a picky girl ¬°•| مُشرِِفَة سابقة |•°¬

Linguistic intelligence is the ability to use language to excite, please, convince, Linguistic Intelligence involves not only ease in producing language, but also sensitivity to the nuances, order and rhythm of words stimulate or convey information

Linguistic Intelligence is defined as

having the following criteria

a deep understanding of words and a sensitivity to the literal and figurative meanings of words

highly developed oral and written communication skills

knowledge of grammar rules and when it is appropriate to disregard those rules

sensitivity to the musical qualities and rhythms of words

knowledge of the many different uses for language, such as persuasion, information, or pleasure

Poets, writers, and public speakers are examples of linguistically intelligent people

Maya Angelou, William Shakespeare, and Abraham Lincoln are famous examples of linguistically intelligent people​

2. Sμilε

Sμilε ¬°•| » نقـآء يسڪْننيّ|•°¬

many English students complet their studies
    in this section

thnx 4 the breif info

3. a picky girl

a picky girl ¬°•| مُشرِِفَة سابقة |•°¬

Thank u my dear,I really like linguistic in general & its branches in specific for example semantic ,syntax...etc.Now, I really missed such courses since i am completing my study to find a good job. Pray 4 me to get what i am planning to .. .

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق

مشاركة هذه الصفحة