`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Date: Nov. 21, 1864

“Dear Madam,—I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.
Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
A. Lincoln”

التأريخ: 12 نوفمبر 1864
سيدتي
اطَلَعْتُ فِي مَلَفَاتِ قِسْمِ دَائِرَةِ الْحَرْبِ عَلَى بَيَانٍ مِنَ القَائِدِ العَامٍ لِوِلايَةِ مِاسَاتْشُوسْتِس أََنَكِ أُمٌ لِخَمْسَةِ أَبْنَاءٍ قَضَوا بِشَرَفٍ فِي المَيْدَان. أُحِسُ كَمْ هِيَ كَلِمَاتِي ضَعِيفَةُ وَخَاوِيَةٌ إِذْ أٌحَاوِلُ أَنْ أًسَلِيكِ فِي مُصَابَكِ الجَلَلْ. وَلكِنٍي، لَا أَسْتَطِيعُ أَنْ أَمْنَعَ نَفْسِي تَقْدِيمَ وَاجِبَ العَزَاءِ لَكِ لَعَلَهُ أَنْ يَكُونَ فِي عِرْفَانِ الجُمْهُورِيَةِ والذَيْنَ مَاتُوا لَتَحْيِى هِيَ
أَسْأَلُ الأبَ القُدُوسَ أَنْ يُذْهِبَ آلامَ فَقْدِكَ لَهُم، وَأَنْ يَتْرٌكَ لَكِ مِمْنْ أِحْبَبْتِيهُم وَفَقَدْتِيهُمْ الذٍكْرَى العَزِيزَةَ فَقَطْ، وَأََنْ يَكُونَ فَخْرُكِ العَظِيم الذَي هُوَ مِلْكٌ لَكِ قَدْ أَهْدَى قُرْبَانا عَظِيمَا عَلَى مَذْبَحِ الحُرٍيَةِ

مخلصك
أي. لينكولن

мά∂εмσίşάĻĻe

¬°•| مشرفة سابقة |•°¬
إنضم
28 يوليو 2012
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
It's sad message difficult for the mother to lose 5 sons in the war .. great topic i like it

ذات أثر

الفرَيق الإدِاري
طاقم الإدارة
إنضم
13 يوليو 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
وَ كَيْفِ لِرَاحِلْ أنْ يُقِيمْ ؟!
Feeling is difficult for many mothers when
Lose five of her children at once
A poignant message. .
We thank you for this choice
my respect

Ana-3'eer

¬°•| عضو مميز |•°¬
إنضم
24 يونيو 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
في بيتنا
رسآله حزينه جدآ ...
It's sad message difficult for the mother ..
فقدت خمسة من ابنآئها ربي يعوضهآ ...

موضوع رآئع ..
تقبل مروري ..
وإليك التقييم ....

أعلى