`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
defusable-alarm-clock.jpg

Miss English flung the door open. With trembling legs, she stepped into the hall. Eyes were protruded, she hysterically screamed and sat down. Everyone, the bride, the groom and their respective families looked at her. Servants hurried towards her, but they stopped dead few steps from her, as if they saw something should not have been seen. She then stopped crying: the fear had knocked her unconscious.

Abu Raseil was with his friend, His Excellency the Minister. They were chatting over the last scene of crime Abu Raseil was involved in when the old antique Nokia phone belonged to Abu Raseil rang. With deep silence fell suddenly on both of them, Abu Raseil answered. The matter looked serious, the Minister thought. Abu Raseil stood up and without saying anything motioned to his car. The Minister followed him in silence. He knew that something unusual must have happened.

Abu Raseil arrived at the Hall. It was utterly locked and the security and military officers had cordoned the place. Abu Raseil and the Minister were allowed in and they were filled in about the details. An officer approached Abu Raseil and handed him a report
[ The girl was frightened and found a detonated bomb encircled around her wrist. She fell unconscious and security and bomb expert personnel have been working to disarm the bomb and all attendants of the wedding ceremony as well as residents live near the place were evacuated to a safe place
]
Abu Raseil frowned and thought for a moment. He then asked the officer: Did you question the people attending the wedding ceremony? The officer replied: yes! And we obtained valuable information. The girl reported to bear the bomb around her wrist was supposed to be the bride's sister. And we arrested three people were allegedly in relation to a bomb smuggling group and were observed not too far from the place of the wedding.
Abu Raseil asked: Did they confess of anything? The officer replied: Not yet, we have been working on the matter but we've obtained nothing
Abu Raseil: The priority now is to disarm the bomb, how is the work progressing?
The officer cleared his throat and said: Sir, the bomb seems to so sophisticated and complicated. Out team has faced difficulties decoding the sequenced and serial number tattooed on the other arm of the girl. Any wrong step and the bomb will be detonated.
Amidst the busy conversation, two journalist women found their way to where Abu Raseil is. The moment he saw them, he realized his most difficult task is how to escape

Najmi: Deductive famous Abu Raseil: Is it true that you are still licking your lips and watching an innocent girl dying?
Abu Raseil: We have been..
Interrupted by Arminia: Is it true that you are still watching your back and letting a lovely girl dying
Abu Raseil felt that he could not breath. He knows them. They are as persistent and glued as super glue
He was to say something when he was knocked down to the ground as a horrific blast deafened the ears and its shock wave dispersed him and the others to the ground

The End

onion head10

التعديل الأخير:

мά∂εмσίşάĻĻe

¬°•| مشرفة سابقة |•°¬
إنضم
28 يوليو 2012
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
Hahahahah
its amazing story and I was very foucsing
i deeply apologize that I did not pass to this wondeful story before
You are amazing in writing and authoring
and poor miss english killed u all Hahaha

i dont know what to say more

::photo9::"Innately creative

ولد بن كعب

¬°•| صاحب العطاء|•°¬
إنضم
5 يوليو 2010
المشاركات
sorry teatcher i found difficult to understand the whole meaning of story . Im not good in english languagecrazy rabbit1

أعلى