الأسئلة الثلاثة-قصة

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
One day it occurred to a certain.emperor.that if he only knew.the answers.to three questions, he would never stray in any matter.

What is the.best time.to do each thing? Who are the.most important.people to work with? What is the.most important.thing to do.at all times?

The.emperor.issued a decree throughout his kingdom announcing that whoever could answer the questions would receive a great reward. Many who read the decree made their way to the palace at once, each person with a different answer.

-------------------------------

The.emperor.was not pleased with any of.the answers, and no reward was given.

After several nights of reflection, the.emperor.resolved to visit a hermit who lived up on the mountain and was said to be an enlightened man. The.emperor.wished to find the hermit to ask him the three questions, though he knew the hermit never left the mountains and was known to receive only the poor, refusing to have anything to do with persons of wealth or power. So the.emperor.disguised himself as a simple peasant and ordered his attendants to wait for him at the foot of the mountain while he climbed the slope alone to seek the hermit.

Reaching the holy man's dwelling place, the.emperor.found the hermit digging a garden in front of his hut. When the hermit saw the stranger, he nodded his head in greeting and continued to dig. The labor was obviously hard on him. He was an old man, and each time he thrust his spade into the ground to turn the earth, he heaved heavily.

The.emperor.approached him and said, "I have come here to ask your help with three questions: When is the.best time.to do each thing? Who are the.most important.people to work with? What is the.most important.thing to do.at all times?"

The hermit listened attentively but only patted the.emperor.on the shoulder and continued digging. The.emperor.said, "You must be tired. Here, let me give you a hand with that." The hermit thanked him, handed the.emperor.the spade, and then sat down on the ground to rest.

After he had dug two rows, the.emperor.stopped and turned to the hermit and repeated his three questions. The hermit still did not answer, but instead stood up and pointed to the spade and said, "Why don't you rest now? I can take over again." But the.emperorcontinued to dig.

The hermit lifted his head and asked the.emperor, "Do you hear someone running over there?" The.emperor.turned his head. They both saw a man with a long white beard emerge from the woods. He ran wildly, pressing his hands against a bloody wound in his stomach. The man ran toward the.emperor.before falling unconscious to the ground, where he lay groaning. Opening the man's clothing, theemperor.and hermit saw that the man had received a deep gash. The.emperor.cleaned the wound thoroughly and then used his own shirt to bandage it

At last the wounded man regained consciousness and asked for a drink of water. The.emperor.ran down to the stream and brought back a jug of fresh water. Meanwhile, the sun had disappeared and the night air had begun to turn cold. The hermit gave the.emperor.a hand in carrying the man into the hut where they laid him down on the hermit's bed. The man closed his eyes and lay quietly. The.emperor.was worn out from the long day of climbing the mountain and digging the garden. Leaning against the doorway, he fell asleep. When he rose, the sun had already risen over the mountain. For a moment he forgot where he was and what he had come here for. He looked over to the bed and saw the wounded man also looking around him in confusion. When he saw the.emperor, he stared at him intently and then said in a faint whisper, "Please forgive me."

"But what have you done that I should forgive you?" the.emperor.asked.

"You do not know me, your majesty, but I know you. I was your sworn enemy, and I had vowed to take vengeance on you, for during the last war you killed my brother and seized my property. When I learned that you were coming alone to the mountain to meet the hermit, I resolved to surprise you on your way back to kill you. But after waiting a long time there was still no sign of you, and so I left my ambush in order to seek you out. But instead of finding you, I came across your attendants, who recognized me, giving me this wound. Luckily, I escaped and ran here. If I hadn't met you I would surely be dead by now. I had intended to kill you, but instead you saved my life! I am ashamed and grateful beyond words. If I live, I vow to be your servant for the rest of my life,

The.emperor.was overjoyed to see that he was so easily reconciled with a former enemy. He not only forgave the man but promised.to return.all the man's property and to send his own physician and servants to wait on the man until he was completely healed

خطر يوما لأمبراطور أنه إذا عرف أجوبة لثلاثة اسئلة فلن يحيد عن الجادة أبدا
ما هو أفضل وقت لعمل كل شيء؟ من هم أفضل الناس لتعمل معهم؟ ما هو أحسن شيء تقوم به دوما؟
أصدر الأمبراطور مرسوما في كل مملكته، وأعلن أن من يجيب على الأسئلة سوف يحصل على مكافئة عظيمة. كصيرون من قرءوا المرسوم ذهبوا إلى الفصر حالا، كل منهم يحمل إجابة مختلفة
لم يكن الإمبراطور مسرورا بأي من الإجوبة، ولهذا لم يمنحمهم مكافآت
بعد عدة ليال من التأمل، حزم الإمبراطور أمره على زيارة ناسك يعيش في الجبال ويقال أنه ذو بصيرة. أمل الإمبراطور بلقاء الناسك وطرح الأسئلة الثلاث عليه بالرغم من أنه يعلم أن الناسك لم يغادر الجبال أبدا ومعروف أنه يستقبل الفقراء فقط، ويأبى أن يلتقي بذوي الجاه والسلطة. لهذا تنكر الملك في هيئة فلاح بسيط وأمر حاشيته أن ينتظرونه أسفل الجبل، وأما هو فقد ارتقى الجبل وحيدا باحثا عن الناسك. ولما بلغ الملك صومعة الناسك، وجده يحفر في حديقة له أمام كوخه. عندما رأى الناسك الغريب أومأ إليه برأسه محييا إياه، وواصل الحفر. كان ظاهرا أن العمل مرهق له، فهو رجل طاعن في السن، وكل مرة يضرب بفأسه في الأرض لحرث الأرض، يتنفس بصعوبة.
اقترب الإمبراطور منه وقال: أتيت إليك أرجو أن تجيبني على ثلاث أسئلة: ما هو أفضل وقت لعمل كل شيء؟ من هم أفضل الناس لتعمل معهم؟ ما هو أحسن شيء تقوم به دوما؟
أصغى الناسك إليه ولكنه ربت فقط بيده على كتف الإمبراطور وواصل الحرث. قال الإمبراطور: يبدوا عليك أمارات الإجهاد، دعني أحفر بدلا عنك. شكره الناسك وناول الإمبراطور الفأس وجلس يستريح على الأرض
عندما حفر الإمبراطور صفتين، توقف والتفت إلى الناسك وأعاد عليه الأسئلة. لم يجاوب الناسك وبدلا من ذلك وقف وأشار إلى الفأس وقال: لم لا ترتاح الآن؟ أستطيع أن أحل مكانك! ولكن الإمبراطور واصل الحفر.
رفع الناسك رأسه وسأل الإمبراطور: هل تسمع أحدا يركض نحونا؟ التفت الإمبراطور ورأيا كلاهما رجلا ذو لحية طويلة يخرج من بين الأشجار.كان الرجل يركض بلا روية ضاغطا يديه على جرح نازف في بطنه. ركض الرجل نحو الإمبراطور قبل أن يسقط على الأرض يخور مغشيا عليه. عندما كشف الإمبراطور عن ملابسه رأى جرحا غائرا. نظف الإمبراطور جيدا ثم استعمل قميصه لتضميده.
على إثر ذلك، استعاد الرجل وعيه، وطلب شربة ماء. هرع الإمبراطور إلى جدول ماء وملأ جرة ماء وعاد. كان الشمس حينها قد غابت وبرد الجو. أعان الناسك الإمبراطور على حمل الرجل إلى داخل الكوخ حيث ووضعاه على سرير الناسك. أغمض الرجل عينيه ونام بعمق. كان الإمبراطور مرهقا جدا من يومه الطوي في صعوده الجيا وحفره في الحديقه. ولما استند على الباب، راح في سبات عميق.
عندما استيقظ كان الشمس قد سطعت على الجبل. ولوهلة فقد نسي ما كان جاء من أجله ونظر نحو السرير ورأى الرجل الجريح ينظر إليه في حيرة. عندما رأى الإمبراطور، حدق فيه ثم فال بصوت خافت: أطلب مغفرتك
سأله الإمبراطور:ماذا فعلت حتى أسامحك عليه
قال الرجل: صاحب الجلالة، أنت لا تعرفني ولكني أعرفك. كنت ألد أعدائك وقد نذرت أن أثأر منك لأنك قتلت أخي في الحرب الأخيرة وصادرت ممتلكاتي. عندما علمت أنك آت لرؤية الناسك وحدك، عزمت على أن أباغتك حال عودتك وأن أقتلك. ولكن لما استبطأتك تركت مخبأي للبحث عنك. وبدلا من أن أجدك فقد صادفت حراسك الذي تعرفوا علي وأصابوني بهذا الجرح. ومن حسن حظي أنني فررت وأتيت هنا. ولو أني لم أقابلك لكنت الآن ميتا بالتأكيد. كنت قد نويت قتلك ولكنك أنقذت حياتي. أنا خجل من نفسي وامتناني لك لا تصف كنهه الكلمات. إذا عشت فإنني أقسم أن أكون خادمك لبقية حياتي.
كان الملك مسرورا جدا كيف أنه تصالح بيسر مع عدو سابق. ولم يسامحه فحسب ولكنه وعد أن يعيد جميع أملاكه إليه وأن يرسل طبيبه الخاص لمداواته وأن يأمر حراسه بحراسته حتى يشفى تماما..

اسْتثنَآأإآئيَـہ

¬°•| مشرفة سآبقة |•°¬
إنضم
22 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
العمر
Very nice story
From the beginning I wish to find the answers for the three questions
In any case I enjoyed the story

Thank you so much

HuDa '

¬°•| مشرفة الرسم والمواهب و الهوايات|•°¬
إنضم
27 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
بقلبَ منَ يحبنيَ ..
السلآم عليكم
قصــه رآئعه اخووي
استمعت ف قرائتها
وعجبني تصرف الامبراااطوور
thanx
:imuae83:

قنبـ الغدر ـلة

¬°•| طاّلبِ مَدرْسِة |•°¬
إنضم
10 يوليو 2012
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
بِ الجَحْ’ـيْمّمّ ..:{/<\~ْ
السـ،ـلآإم ع’ـليكَـ،ـمم

أخ’ــي الكَـ،ـريـمم

القصـهه جميلـهه

جداً

و آخ’ــر تصـ،ـرف من الـآإممبرآإطوور

كَـ،ـآإن تصرف ح’ــكَـ،ـيمم

تشكَـ،ـر ع مـ،ـوضووووعكك الـ،ـرآإقي

بأنتظـآإر كـ،ـل جديـ،ـد منك

دمــت بخ’ـــير

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
nice story

but what does he mean by: What is the.best time.to do each thing?

and what was the answer for that??

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
استثنائي: كنت في عجالة لرفع المشاركة في القسم والقصة غير مكتملة وسأكملها إن شاء الله
مجهولة وأرمينيا: حضوركما راق كالعادة
ديلبيرت: سأجيب عن ذلك في التكملة إن شاء الله

المزن

¬°•| روح حلوة |•°¬
إنضم
18 أغسطس 2011
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
England ♡
very nice bro
onion head4
i like it
very much :ش11:
يسلموو حبيت القصة وااايد
عيبني انتقائك
:biggthumpup:
thanx

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
After ordering his attendants to take the man home, the emperor returned to see the hermit. Before returning to the palace the emperor wanted to repeat his three questions one last time. He found the hermit sowing seeds in the earth they had dug the day before. The hermit stood up and looked at the emperor. "But your questions have already been answered."
"How's that?" the emperor asked, puzzled.
"Yesterday, if you had not taken pity on my age and given me a hand with digging these beds, you would have been attacked by that man on your way home. Then you would have deeply regretted not staying with me. Therefore the most important time was the time you were digging in the beds, the most important person was myself, and the most important pursuit was to help me. Later, when the wounded man ran up here, the most important time was the time you spent dressing his wound, for if you had not cared for him he would have died and you would have lost the chance to be reconciled with him. Likewise, he was the most important person, and the most important pursuit was taking care of his wound. Remember that there is only one important time and is Now. The present moment is the only time over which we have dominion. The most important person is always the person with whom you are, who is right before you, for who knows if you will have dealings with any other person in the future. The most important pursuit is making that person, the one standing at you side, happy, for that alone is the pursuit of life
."

بعد أن أمر الإمبراطور حراسه أن يأخذوا الرجل إلى البيت، رجع الإمبراطور إلى الناسك لأنه أراد قبل أن يرجع إلى القصر أن يعاود سؤاله عن الأسئلة الثلاث مرة أخيرة.
وجد الإمبراطور الناسك يبذر الحب في الأرض التي حرثاها في اليوم السابق. انتصب الناسك ونظر صوب الإمبراطور
(ولكنه قد أجيبت عن أسئلتك)
سأله الأمبراطور وعلامات الحيرة بادية عليه: كيف ذلك؟
(بالأمس، إذا لم تأخذك الشفقة على كبر سني، وتعينني في فلاحة الأرض لكان ذلك الرجل قد هجم عليك أثناء رجوعك، ولكنت قد ندمت أشد الندم أن لم تكن مكثت معي. وعلى ذلك، كان الوقت الذي قضيته في حرث الأرض هو أفضل وقت، وكنت أنا أهم شخص، وأحسن عمل كان تقديم العون لي. بعد ذلك، لما ركض الرجل الجريح إلى ههنا، كان الوقت الذي قضيته في تضميد جرحه هو أفضل وقت، لأنك إذا لم تهتم به، لكان حتما قد مات، ولكنت خسرت فرصة مصالحته. ومثل ما سبق، كان هو أفضل شخص، وتضميد جرحه كان أحسن عمل. تذكر أن هناك فقط لحظة مهمة واحدة وهي الآن. الوقت الحاضر هو الوقت الوحيد الذي نملك السلطة عليه. وأهم شخص هو دائما ذلك الذي معك، ذلك الذي بجوارك مباشرة لأنه لا أحد يعلم ما إذا كانت ستسنح لك الفرصة أن تتعامل مع أحد في المستقبل. وأحسن عمل تقوم به أن تجعل ذلك الشخص بجنبك سعيدا، وذلك وحده فقط أهم ما تفعله في الحياة )

اسْتثنَآأإآئيَـہ

¬°•| مشرفة سآبقة |•°¬
إنضم
22 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
العمر
there is only one important time and is Now
The most important person is always the person with whom you are
The most important pursuit is making that person, the one standing at you side, happy

very nice answers
Could be said that the these answers are the best rules in this life
Thank you very much

أعلى